If you are an attendee with disabilities, ATG Expo wants to make your experience as fun and as entertaining as possible, but there are a few limitations on what can be provided. For example:
- Programming rooms fill up quickly, and all seating is on a first-come, first- served basis, so special seating may not be available if you wait until the last minute to get to the room. Please read your Events Guide and plan your day accordingly, keeping in mind the popularity of most events.
- Special autograph sessions are always limited, so it is a good idea to make arrangements to have someone within your group save a spot for you in line. Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee any seating, autographs, or giveaways.
The Waco Convention Center (WCC) provides access for our attendees with disabilities in the following ways:
- Wheelchair ramps and sidewalk curbs are cut to provide access for wheelchairs to both the Lower and Upper Levels.
- The Event Office has an accessible service window.
- Drinking fountains are accessible.
- Stage ramps are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Thresholds are level with door entrances.
- All restrooms are accessible to standard wheelchairs.
- A passenger elevator is located in the center of the facility, adjacent to the escalator and staircase. The elevator is equipped with Braille indicators, audible tones, and raised letters to provide assistance for visually impaired guests.
- Signs are interpreted for the visually impaired.
- A wheelchair lift is available for the 4’ high stage.
- A wheelchair is available on a first-come, first-served basis for use during WCC events.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about Accessibility, you may contact us by filling out the form on our contact page here: https://www.ATGExpo.com/contact/