ATG Expo is now accepting indie game dev applications for the 2024 event to be held January 20-21.
Vendor Hall/Artist Alley Hours:
- Saturday: 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
- Friday: 1PM – 8PM
- Saturday: 7:30AM – 9AM
Current Vendor List (click to expand)
- Each space consists of a 10’x10’ space with one 8’ rectangular table, 1 chairs, and 1 exhibitor badge (additional badges may be purchased using attendee pricing).
- Electricity is included (120V Single – 20 amp)
- Internet – Wireless internet is free of charge. A hardwired internet connection is $150.
Indie Game Developer Guidelines
- Developer booths may be in the main vendor hall but cannot sell items unrelated to their game.
- Developer space is limited and not all applications will be granted. Upon approval of an application, payment is due within 14 days of invoice date. If payment is not received within that period, the application approval may be revoked, and the space may be assigned to another applicant.
- Developer spaces are issued only to the developer listed on this application. Spaces are non-refunable and non- transferable.
- The display or sale of adult material, not limited to sexualized imagery (hentai, yaoi, yuri, porn), excessively graphic violence, insults/profanity, political statements, etc. is strictly prohibited. ATG Expo reserves the right to determine if the material in question is “adult” in nature.
- Please avoid using excessive noise or disruptive behavior to attract attendees to your booth.
- Additional terms and conditions will be provided to all exhibitors regarding rules and regulations for exhibiting.
- Booth rental and contest entries are non-refundable and non-transferrable.