For external users of ATG Expo’s social media channels.
ATG Expo is devoted to providing our fans with lively and entertaining social media channels which include Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and the ATG Expo website. We encourage users to comment, engage, and share your experiences on our platforms. We value your viewpoints.
Although we encourage engagement, we also reserve the right to hide or delete any comments, and ban a user from our channels for violating our policy below. Remember, we are all here to save the world, not tear it down!
- Language: No vulgar, obscene, or aggressive language. Our page automatically hides all comments with profanity.
- Respect: Do not insult, disrespect, or shame anyone on our pages, including guests that are announced as well as other users that comment. ATG Expo at its sole discretion will remove such comments as we see fit.
- Spam/Self-Promotion: No spam. Keep comments relevant to the posted topics.
- Accuracy: Do not post any information that is false.
- Private Information: Do not to post any personal data.
In the event of a violation of the ATG Expo social media guidelines, you will be notified and your comment will be deleted. On the second offense, you will be banned from future engagements on our social media channels.
External Links: ATG Expo is not responsible for content of any websites linked by a comment of any user, links contained in a linked website, and updates or changes to such websites. The inclusion of links does not imply endorsement by ATG Expo.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our social media channels or are seeking more information about attending ATG Expo, you may contact us by filling out the form on our contact page here: https://www.ATGExpo.com/contact