ATG Expo is now accepting vendor applications for the 2023 event to be held January 21 – 22.
Vendor Hall/Artist Alley Hours:
- Saturday: 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
- Friday: 1PM – 8PM
- Saturday: 7:30AM – 9AM
Current Vendor List (click to expand)
$180 ea. (1-2 Spaces)
$160 ea. (each additional space)
- Each space consists of a 10’x10’ space with one 8’ rectangular table, 2 chairs, and 2 exhibitor badges (additional badges may be purchased).
- Electricity – $100 (120V Single – 20 amp)
- Internet – Wireless internet is free of charge. A hardwired internet connection is $150.
- Vendor space is limited and not all applications will be granted. Upon approval of an application, payment is due within 14 days of invoice date. If payment is not received within that period, the application approval may be revoked, and the space may be assigned to another applicant.
- Electricity and internet is extra (details will be provided in your acceptance paperwork).
- Vendor spaces are issued only to the vendor listed on this application. Spaces are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No food sales are allowed without prior approval from the event and venue. Please do not bring outside food or drink from other restaurants into the venue during the concession stands’ open hours.
- The selling of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
- ATG Expo is a family-friendly event. The display or sale of adult material, not limited to sexualized imagery (hentai, yaoi, yuri, porn, other lewd content), excessively graphic violence, insults/profanity, political statements, etc. is strictly prohibited. ATG Expo reserves the right to determine if the material in question is “adult” in nature.
- Only attendees who are 18 years of age or older may hold or purchase live steel weapons at the show. We do not allow live steel items to be carried in the venue. If an attendee purchases a live steel item from your company, please inform them to take it to their car or hotel room immediately.
- Please avoid using excessive noise or disruptive behavior to attract attendees to your booth.
- The selling of bootleg merchandise is strictly prohibited. If there is a complaint or comment regarding a piece of merchandise, we ask that you work with our representatives on evaluating if the item is official or bootleg. If it is a bootleg, we ask your compliance in removing the item from your inventory for the remainder of the event. Failure to comply may result in ejection from the event without refund. If a majority of a dealer’s inventory is found to be bootleg, they will be asked to leave the show without refund.
- Items that are deemed illegal for sale in the state of Texas or in the United States of America are not allowed.
- Fan art is allowed as long as the composition is fully created from scratch. All fan made works must be original creations in regards to composition and cannot be recreations of another person’s fan-made works, or a show’s promotional images. No items may be sold that contain traced reproductions, screenshots or image captures from shows, manga, etc. Titles of shows, properties, and their trademarks cannot be used to advertise the merchandise (ie, advertising Deadpool fan art with a sign that contains the name Deadpool or the logo from the show). Official fabric that contain licensed characters and is sold at retail stores such Jo-Anns and Wal-mart may be used in the creation of goods to be sold.
- Additional terms and conditions will be provided to all exhibitors regarding rules and regulations for exhibiting.
- Booth rentals are non-refundable and non-transferrable.